500 gr. Sweetbread.
6 Units of green onion cut into slices (reserve the green part). In Spain, it is known as chives.
2 cloves of garlic.
Red onion cut into a feather.
1 tablespoon of chopped parsley or chopped chives.
Extra virgin olive oil.
3/4 cup of whiskey.
1 pot of heavy cream (cream for cooking)
1) Boil the gizzards with salt for half an hour and clean them.
2) Take them to the fridge with a weight on top (overnight).
3) Cut them lengthwise; Season with salt and pepper and brown on both sides with olive oil. Reserve them.
4) In the remaining oil, sauté the onion for a few minutes, then the garlic and green onion.
5) Integrate the sweetbreads to the disk, the parsley, and the whiskey.
6) Correct the salt, add the green half of the scallion, and the cream.
7) Cook for a few minutes until soft, then add the sesame.