- 4 center loin chops
- 4 ripe tomatoes, unpeeled
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make pork chops
- We leave the pork chops out of the fridge for an hour to warm up.
- We chop the tomatoes into medium pieces and put them in a high casserole with the sugar, over medium heat, and let the marmalade start.
- When it takes about 40 minutes, we crush the jam and without it getting cold, we put it in sterilized glass jars by cooking for 15 minutes. We reserved one of the unopened jars for our recipe.
- We grill the lightly seasoned pork chops on the barbecue until golden brown and the grill lines are marked on the surface.
- We serve the pork chops with a good spoonful of our homemade tomato jam so that diners can spread each portion in the sauce.
- Depending on the starters, a good portion per person would be two chops with their jam.