- 2 chicken breasts without fillet
- 4 lemons
- Spices to taste
- Aromatic herbs to taste
How to BBQ Lemon Chicken Breasts
- We prepare juice with 3 lemons. We cut the fourth into slices to roast at the end of our preparation.
- In a bowl, mix the chosen aromatic herbs and spices of your choice with the lemon juice. We have used a pinch of paprika from La Vera, a pinch of cumin, dried oregano leaves, and black pepper.
- We marinate the chicken breasts for an hour within the preparation. Before grilling them on the barbecue, helped with a silicone brush, we paint the whole breasts without skimping on the marinade.
- We roast the lemon chicken breasts over high heat for five minutes on each side, making sure that no flames catch on underneath.
- We cut the breasts into fillets giving them some crosscuts.
- We serve the lemon chicken breasts on a board, decorating them with the lemon slices over the coals.