- 2 chicken breasts
- 60 g fresh spinach
- 1 head of lettuce
- 4 slices of pineapple canned in its juice
- Sweet and sour sauce
- Curry powders
- 50 ml of coconut milk
How to Make a Chicken Salad with Pineapple, Sweet & Sour Sauce, and Coconut Milk Curry
- We prepare all the ingredients that we will need to have on hand.
- We cut the chicken breasts into thick fillets, removing three from each breast.
- We heat the grill for 5 minutes with the heat on high so that what we put on top cooks quickly.
- Sprinkle the chicken breasts with salt and curry powder and brown them on the grill.
- We take advantage of the space to also brown the pineapple slices.
- Cut the chicken into strips of half a cm thick and about five long.
- We put in a bowl, spinach leaves, lettuce head, and lightly season with salt and olive oil.
- On the vegetables, we place the golden pineapple pieces and alternate with chicken strips.
- We prepare a sauce by heating the coconut milk in a saucepan to reduce it and add curry powders, mixing well.
- We dress the salad with the coconut and curry sauce and alternate with drips of Chinese or Thai sweet and sour sauce, to add more contrasts.
- We finish decorating with some coriander leaves to add color and freshness