Roasted potatoes are one of our favorite barbecue sides, in all their forms and combinations!
Today we bring you a very simple recipe for barbecued potatoes, so you don’t have to complicate your head at any time, and you can thus focus on the main dish, and simply enjoy.
Despite its simplicity, this recipe achieves a surprising result, as the roast potatoes are crispy on the outside and honey on the inside, with an exquisite combination of seasonings and flavors.
Recipe for 4 people
- Potatoes (as many as you want)
- Paprika (sweet or spicy, as you like)
- Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the barbecue to approximately 200º.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into elongated pieces, as even as possible.
- Heat a pot of water on the barbecue and cook the potatoes for 5-8 minutes, until they can be easily cut with a knife. This step is not essential, but it does help to make the outside of the potato crisp and the inside tender.
- Drain the potatoes and put them in a bowl. Then pour in the oil and the rest of the seasonings, mixing well, until all the potatoes are completely covered.
- Spread them across the surface of the baking sheet, making sure they are not on top of each other.
- Put the tray on the barbecue and bake for about 20-30 minutes, or until crisp.
- Serve with your favorite sauces: ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, or ranch sauce. Take advantage!