Would you like a light lunch? We have a delicious recipe for turkey in honey-mustard marinade with roasted baguette and mixed leaf salad.
Recipe: turkey in honey mustard marinade
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 teaspoon of grainy mustard
- 1 tbsp sherry
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- freshly ground colored pepper
- some pink pepper berries
- 2 turkey breast fillets (approx. 150 g each)
- 1 zipper bag, e.g. B. from Toppits
- All-purpose bag (1 liter)
- 1 express grill pan, e.g. B. from Toppits
- Preparation time: approx. 15 minutes (plus grilling time)
- Marinating time: 1 hour
- Peel and mash the garlic. Combine honey, garlic, mustard, sherry and vegetable oil, season with salt, pepper and pepper berries.
- To marinate, wash the turkey breast fillets, pat dry and place them in the all-purpose zipper bag with the marinade. Briefly knead the grill marinade with the meat in the bag and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- For grilling, take the meat out of the bag and prepare it on an express grill pan on the grill. Roasted baguette and a colorful leafy salad go well with this.
Nutritional values per serving: kJ / kcal: 1,141 / 273, EW: 33.5 g, F: 8 g, KH: 10.5 g, BE: 1
More recipes and ideas at toppits.de
Also delicious: recipe for garlic marinade
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil • 1 clove of garlic • a little salt • 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
• 1 sprig of rosemary
the olive oil with lemon juice, salt, rosemary and finely chopped garlic. Then put the marinade in a freezer bag and put the meat in it, close the bag tightly and let it steep in the refrigerator for at least half a day. Turn the bag over in between so that the marinade spreads out better.
These herbs and spices go great with turkey meat: